1. Start with clean, fresh skin. Even out skin tone with Corrector, Concealer and Foundation.
2. Sweep Ivory Eye Shadow all over the lid.
3. Apply Rockstar Metallic Eye Shadow on the lower lid.
4. Blend Slate Eye Shadow into the crease.
5. Line upper and lower lash lines with Black Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, making sure that the top line is thicker than the bottom.
6. Brush on two coats of Black No Smudge Mascara.
7. Smile and sweep Pale Pink Blush on the apples of the cheeks.
8. Dust Pink Quartz Shimmer Brick high on the cheekbones.
9. Apply Sandwash Pink Lip Color on lips, followed by Crystal Gloss.
Maid of Honor
- Begin by applying Corrector, Concealer and a little bit of Foundation for beautifully even skin.
- Warm up the face with a skin-tone-correct Bronzer.
- Sweep Bone Eye Shadow across the entire lid.
- Apply Long Wear Cream Shadow in Ash on the lower lid only.
- Perfectly define the eyes with Long Wear Gel Eye Liner in Black Ink on the top and bottom lash lines.
- Open and curl the lashes with two coats of Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara.
- Play up the cheeks with Blush in Sand Pink.
- Softly brush a Highlighter Pen high onto the cheek bones for added definition and shimmer.
- Apply Blondie Pink Lip Color on the lips, followed by Confetti Lip Gloss.
Mother of the Bride
- Start by giving the skin a clean, natural glow with Corrector, Concealer and Foundation.
- Apply Bone Shadow from brow to lash line.
- Keep the eyes beautifully natural by sweeping Long Wear Cream Shadow in Cement across the lower lid.
- Define the upper lash line with Long Wear Gel Eye Liner in Caviar.
- Finish the eyes with two coats of No Smudge Mascara in Black.
- For the perfect pop of color on the cheeks, try Blush in a fresh shade like Apricot.
- Lips are kept soft and natural with a swipe of Brownie Lip Color.